» Find Courses
We appreciate your feedback. Please fill out and submit the box below to send us comments about our website!
Please type the characters in the image above
WELCOME TO COURSESITE !
Whether you are looking for a first aid course in Adelaide or a Masters of Engineering in Melbourne, you will be able to find your course on CourseSite.
Details of our
100,000 training courses
and service providers are frequently reviewed to ensure that, only the most up to date information is available.
Once you find what you are looking for, follow the link in the course profile directly to the course provider for further information. Happy browsing.
A & J Training & Assessing Pty Ltd
We can transform your career and take you that one step further with our Nationally Accredited training solutions. We are based in Mandurah but can deliver regional and site based training to meet and surpass your requirements and expectations. If you need us to come to you, we’ll be there. If you have a group that needs training, book them in with us. We specialise in weekend courses and offer flexible schedules for regional and FIFO workers. We are happy to work around your needs. As part of our service we can include Verification of Competency (VOC). Our thorough education process will provide you with the ability and confidence to do the job required. You will learn how to operate in a safe and legal way in accordance with current standards, minimising risk with optimum performance.
Some of A & J Training & Assessing Pty Ltd courses:
Slewing Mobile Crane up to 100T Class (C1) TLILI4010A
Slewing Mobile Crane up to 20T Class (C2)TLILI3008A
Slewing Mobile Crane up to 60T Class (C6)TLILI4009A
Non Slewing Mobile Crane >3T Class (CN) TLILIC3006A
Slewing Mobile Crane over 100T Class (CO) TLILI4011A
Confined Space Entry RIIWHS202D
Vehicle Loading Crane 10MT & above (CV) TLILIC0012A
Dogging Class DG CPCCLDG3001A
Visit Training Provider:
A & J Training & Assessing Pty Ltd
If you would like to register your company profile and related courses, send us an email at .
Please include URL, provider name, list of the courses if handy and your logo if you would like to be posted online.
OUR LATEST COURSES
1) AED (Defibrillation)
Provider: Training Unlimited Pty Ltd
2) Word 2003 Bundle (Atomic)
Provider: Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
3) HLTCPR211A Perform CPR
Provider: Baseline Training & Consulting
4) Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling
Provider: Murdoch University
5) CID Exam Preparation Course
Provider: Irrigation Training Australia
6) Polytechnic West - Flower - Arrangements Home and Gifts WS
Provider: Polytechnic West
7) Doctor of Philosophy (Property, Construction and Project Management)
Provider: RMIT University
8) Physical health and wellness (2 hours)
Provider: ORS Group
9) Master of Digital Forensics
Provider: Edith Cowan University
10) Portugese Beginners 1
Provider: Central Tafe
11) HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Provider: Australian First Aid Pty Ltd
12) TLILIC3008A- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
Provider: (ACE) Assessment and Training Services
13) Certificate III in Retail Operations (SIR30212)
Provider: Australian Red Cross Society
14) ICA50511 Diploma of Database Design and Development
Provider: TAFE NSW Sydney Institute Sutherland College
15) Microsoft 10961 - Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
Provider: New Horizons Learning Centre
16) Certificate II In Eal (Access)
Provider: Challenger Tafe
17) Perform CPR Training | Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Provider: Coates Training Services
18) Information and Cultural Services Certificate III (Course Code: 10782)
Provider: TAFE NSW Western Sydney Institute Blacktown College
19) AHC32810 Certificate III in Rural Operations
Provider: C.Y. O'Connor College of TAFE - Northam Campus
20) Honours degree of Bachelor of Journalism
Provider: Monash University